Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Colors of Fall


Today may have been rainy, cold, and gray, but yesterday was the ideal fall weather. The sun was shining crisply on the swiftly-changing leaves, sending reds and browns and golds bursting into focus against the cerulean sky. (Ignore how pretentious that sentence sounds - I LOVE the colors of fall SO MUCH!) While I'm hesitant to call this a "fashion post" (and even more reluctant to name an outfit this simple as my first fashion post), I really liked the way my gold shoes and burnt-orange top looked against the backdrop of the foliage on my campus. Don't you just love college campuses in the fall? There's something so picturesque and lovely about strolling through a quad and being surrounded by the colors of autumn, sipping a pumpkin spice latte, wearing sweaters and boots, and dreaming of fall holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and my birthday!) While snowstorms are cozy and summer beach trips are the height of relaxation, there's something about fall that no other season can match.

My beautiful campus (TCNJ!)

My roommate/photographer liked my "doughnut" sock bun
Feeling like a kid again, playing in the leaves

My roommate/photographer/best friend doesn't smile for pictures...

...unless she doesn't know I'm taking them, hehe ;)

I can't wait for more perfect fall weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment